Brooks Women's Ghost 12
The new Brooks Ghost 12! Brooks has slightly tweaked a couple aspects of the shoe - mainly the upper - but the overall character of the shoe remains the same. For Brooks’ best selling model, that is a great thing.
Brooks has refined the Ghost for the 12th version, updating the upper and slightly tweaking the midsole, while leaving the overall feel and fit of the shoe very similar to the past few generations. The fit and feel of the shoe is similar, but there are some slight changes:
Ghost 12 vs Ghost 11:
- Brooks has not significantly changed the midsole, so the overall feel of the 12 is similar to the 11
- The 12 is a little more plush - most notably in the forefoot, and there's a little more foam under your foot
- The midsole is a very similar design, but there seems to be a little wider platform in the heel
- With those slight changes to the midsole, we have seen a little increase in inherent stability
- While the foam might be little wider, the upper seems to be a little tighter
- The price has increased by $10 to $130
Read the whole Phidippides review here!
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!