Saucony Women's Kinvara 10
Saucony has gotten back to their historic formula for the 10th version of the Kinvara, providing a lightweight, performance-oriented ride in a relatively flexible package. The most critical change that Saucony has made is to firm up the midsole a little bit, getting back to a more performance feel that the Kinvara has traditionally had. Key changes include:
- The 10 is much firmer than the 9, giving it a faster overall feel with a little more "pop"
- Saucony has put a little more foam underneath your foot, with the overall base a little wider and a slightly higher feel
- Weight has increased - we've observed a half of an ounce in-store
- The updated 10 is longer and (especially in the toebox) wider than the 9 - some runners might have to go down a half size
- With the updated midsole, early in-store experience is that the new Kinvara 10 has a little more inherent stability - meaning that it can serve runners who need a little stability on one or both feet
Read the full Phidippides Review here!
We Also Recommend
Why buy from Jeff Galloway's Phidippides?
We're the world's oldest specialty running store! Founded in 1975, Phidippides has some of the most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
Have questions? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need a wide, narrow, or different size in this shoe? Call us at 404-875-4268 or email us!
Need training for your next race? Get 20% off by bundling any shoe with coaching from olympian Jeff Galloway!